Monday, October 18, 2010

Blog Design Basics for Bloggers

I am so loving this new look of my blog! Okay, I am not brave enough to work on my original/main blog yet but I am getting there. I recently enrolled in this fabulous class at Jessicasprague.com entitled Blog Design Basic for Bloggers and cannot say enough good things about it! 

I have been blogging for awhile now, always wondering how some people are able to customized their blog format. Never had the time to fully explore how to customize my blog so when I saw this class being offered on JessicaSprague.com, I jumped at it! I am so glad I took this class and really appreciate that it was self-paced. When the class first started I had visitors staying with me, so I could not begin... Then when I could start, I had to put in additional hours at work because an employee was hospitalized. So I could not really work on it :( 

But when I could instructors, Crystal Wilkerson and Kristina Proffitt was right there for me, even though it was often for a few minutes at a time, in the middle of the night!! Yeah, for self-paced classes :)

Until now I have not had the time to design my own blog elements so finally I gave up. I decided to use the purchased blog kits and follow the lessons to ensure I knew how to customize my blog. I LOVE IT!! 

I hope in the near future to design my own background, banners and happy art. Meanwhile kudos to Crystal Wilkerson and Kristina Proffitt (and Jessicasprague.com) for bringing it all together for us. I cannot wait for the next class!!

0 comments:

Post a Comment